Arts Administration is a complicated and exacting profession that requires both a deep understanding of the arts and a solid business background. In this exciting program, students take core courses in Business and in one of the creative arts (Drama, Fine Arts or Music), and also explore all aspects of Arts Administration for Non-Profit arts organizations and their various interactions with the public and private sectors. The aim of this program of study is to provide graduates with the knowledge to set up a successful Non-Profit arts organization and maintain it as a sustainable and viable entity.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 16,375 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Graduates Have Pursued Careers In:
- Community and regional performance halls
- Professional musical ensembles and entertainment companies
- Advertising agencies
- Festival Management
- Recording studios and related music businesses
- National museums
- Art galleries
- Art co-ops for both public and private sector