The Biochemistry program at Bishop’s offers the student an opportunity to tailor their final degree to meet their interests, strengths and future needs. This is accomplished through the offering of three program specializations : General, which provides a broad background in several relevant fields of biology, biochemistry and chemistry; Molecular Biology, which places greater emphasis on the molecular and cellular fields; or Chemistry, which is focused in chemistry and, by selecting the appropriate courses, can provide the student with the necessary academic requirements for membership in the Chemical Institute of Canada and for accreditation by l’Ordre des chimistes du Québec..
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 18,300 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Small classes
- Individual attention from professors
- Opportunity to work directly with modern laboratory equipment
- High acceptance rate to professional and graduate schools