Biology is the study of life. We address questions as miniscule as the factors controlling the expression of a single gene, to as wide as changes to an entire ecosystem.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 18,300 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Careers & Graduates
Biology graduates from Bishop’s University have traditionally been highly successful in the job market and graduate or professional degree programs of their choice. One of the main reasons behind this success is the personal supervision all students receive during their time at Bishop’s University which helps them select the best courses and program to meet your career goals.
A Biology degree from Bishop’s will prepare you for a number of career options. Recent graduates from Bishop’s Biology have gone on to the following areas:
Health related professional programs in:
- Physiotherapy, Athletic Therapy, and Kinesiology
Graduate training in:
- Wildlife Biology and Ecology
- Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology
Direct entrance into career streams in:
- Environmental Assessment
- Public Health Administration
- Wildlife Field Technicians