Business Analyst in Information Technology - Software Testing and Quality Assurance (STQA)
Software testing technicians conduct trials of newly developed software for employers ranging from software publishers and video game developers to financial institutions and medical research companies. The primary objective is to detect bugs and performance issues before the product reaches the consumer. The common approach is to develop and run software test plans, interact with design teams, and submit detailed reports of the findings.
You will learn:
- Introduction to Data with Excel:
- SQL for Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation with Tableau desktop
- Software Development Methodologies
- BA Planning and Monitoring
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirement Elicitation
- Requirement Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Requirements management and Communication
- Soft skills and elicitation strategies
Total Duration: 12 months
Tuition fee: C$ 13,500 / Year
Application Fee: C$ 250
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- One (1) year of full-time employment or experience working in systems/business analysis (desirable, not necessary)
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results
- Your educational documents (transcript/ diploma /secondary education)
- Passport copies (ID Page)
- Birth certificate
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results (a minimum overall band score of 6.5 is required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic (NOT the general IELTS test.*)- Please check the Admission section for the language examination waivers.
- Application form
- Resume /work experience
This important stage can be done either by yourself or by an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English.
Business Analyst in Information Technology - (STQA)