Students in this track will expand their knowledge by learning software development methodologies. They will also gain tools that help track business requirements for technical implementations.
Students master their competencies through team project assignments, exercises, and decision making challenges. As a result, they develop innovative and critical thinking abilities.
All of our programs are taught by topic experts who ensure that the learning process is hands-on and comprehensive. The program consists of in-depth classroom lectures and work-based project studies.
You will learn:
- Introduction to Data with Excel:
- SQL for Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation with Tableau desktop
- Software Development Methodologies
- BA Planning and Monitoring
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirement Elicitation
- Requirement Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Requirements management and Communication
- Soft skills and elicitation strategies
Total Duration: 12 months
Tuition fee: C$ 13,500 / Year
Application Fee: C$ 250
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results
- Your educational documents (transcript/ diploma /secondary education)
- Passport copies (ID Page)
- Birth certificate
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results (a minimum overall band score of 6.5 is required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic (NOT the general IELTS test.*)- Please check the Admission section for the language examination waivers.
- Application form
- Resume /work experience
This important stage can be done either by yourself or by an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English.
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Data Analyst Report Writer
- Data Mining Expert
- Business Analyst
- BI Developer
- Financial Reporting Analyst
Business Analyst of Information Technology (BA)