The Accounting and Management Technology program (DEC) trains students in various aspects of management, including supplies, sales, accounting, finance, market development, international commercial transactions, and supervision of personnel.
Knowledge of these concepts provides students with the skills to participate fully in the accounting cycle and provide technical support in the computer-assisted management of a business. In addition, the content of this program provides a concrete perspective of business realities, due to careful study and comprehension of the parameters affecting management and accounting.
Degree: Diploma - DEC
Program Language: English / French
Total Duration: 6 semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 2,370 Hours
Tuition fee: 7,604.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Accounting services
- Retail sales or manufacturing: cost, overhead and stock
- Financial evaluation of projects
- Business development and consultation
- Businesses in economic sectors
Accounting and Management Technology