The Business Management Program (AEC) is designed for students interested in all aspects of business management and sales, either of a commercial establishment or a company.
Business management technicians are responsible for managing a business or supervising a sales team. The Business Management program was therefore conceived to teach students the main responsibilities of a professional in the field, including managing sales personnel, setting and meeting sales objectives, promoting and marketing products and services, and providing customer service. Students will, therefore, have optimal preparation when entering the job market.
Total Duration: 6 Semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 1,605 Hours
Tuition fee: 7,474.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Graduates will have the opportunity to work in responsible positions such as:
- Sales staff manager,
- Business or sales representative,
- Manager of a retail sales store or business,
- Personnel or placement officer,
- Stock manager or purchasing manager,
- Post-service and clientele manager,
- Marketing and product launch manager,
- Communications and advertising manager, and
- Marketing researcher, poll writer, and analyst.