With the growth of service and retail businesses, management specialists in these domains are more in demand than ever. The three-year Business Management program (DEC) meets these needs.
This program is geared towards training generalists who will master all aspects of business and sales-force management for companies. It aims to develop three aspects for its future business manager technicians: managing a retail business, representing commercial or industrial products or services, and managing one’s own business.
Degree: Diploma - DEC
Program Language: English / French
Total Duration: 6 semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 2,265 Hours
Tuition fee: 7,475 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Careers in management
- Retail sales
- Inventory management
- Advertising and promotion
- Accounting, budget planning, and control
- Administrative and commercial law
Business Management Technology