The Chemistry Department has an excellent set of modern instruments (eg. 400 MHZ NMR), computers, and other equipment which is used by undergraduates in their laboratory courses and in research projects. This is in contrast to large universities where many instruments are reserved for graduate students only. Students at Bishop’s learn much from their extensive use of modern instrumentation and equipment, and benefit greatly from this knowledge in future employment and graduate studies.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 18,300 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- All University-level lecture courses and tutorials are taught by full-time faculty.
- All lab courses are carefully coordinated with the corresponding lecture courses and are taught and demonstrated by the same faculty member who teaches the co-requisite lecture course.
- Bishop’s is a small University that is well-known for its one-on-one instruction in outstanding physical facilities, and well-known for the quality of its graduates.