Economic models are used to examine choice in all forms of social interactions including but not limited to business, politics, international relations, workplace, family, schools, and criminal activities. In sum, economics provides one set of tools that you can use to analyze, explain, and predict human interaction in virtually any situation. Studying economics provides you with the analytical and critical thinking skills to understand all kinds of choice decisions and to learn more about the world in which you live.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 16,375 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Economist: Bank of Canada
- Economist: Government of British Columbia
- Economist: The Royal Bank
- Portfolio Manager: Bank of Montreal
- Economist: Statistics Canada
- Financial Analyst: RBC Investments
- Management Consultant: Bain & Company
- Manager of Customer Services: RBC Investments
- Full Underwriter: Export Development Canada