The Bishop’s experience in English is about studying all kinds of cultural texts, from Old English epics to contemporary films and television. It’s about both critical insight and creative production. And most importantly, it’s about developing a genuine community through an intimate environment. Small classes enable students and professors to get to know and learn from one another. Visiting speakers, poetry nights at local cafés and pubs, an internationally recognized undergraduate conference, a student-run film festival, movie nights, creative writing contests, and a party every term extend learning well beyond the classroom.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 16,375 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Majors and Honours in literature or film and media studies.
- Minors in Creative writing and journalism, film and media studies, and literature.
- Dynamic courses taught by passionate professors, in both traditional and innovative subjects.
- A variety of smaller, seminar-based courses.
- Growing strengths in editing and publishing for literary journals and academic publications.