Specialize in women's fashion: Students acquire the pillars of fashion design adapted to women, the largest segment of the prêt-à-porter market. A designer in women's fashion must deliver collections that respond to avid demands for something new. Being able to create collections for specific demographic niches is primordial.
A career fit for the innovative: The latest trends in women's fashion are in one day and out the next. For this reason, a designer must constantly anticipate future trends and be inspired by them to create their latest designs.
Degree: Diploma - DEC
Program Language: English / French
Total Duration: 6 semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 2,775 Hours
Tuition fee: 10,230.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
A career in marketing culminates in a management role within the evolving world of fashion. This course will help you be prepared for a career in fields such as:
- Fashion designer
- Stylist Modeller
- Fashion coordinator