The Fashion Marketing—Buyer’s Profile program is geared towards teaching you an exciting profession where you can expose your talent, and even influence future fashion collections!
As a buyer, you will select and purchase clothing as well as accessories for a boutique’s specific clientele. Your intuition and sense of aesthetic will be useful to analyze and predict fashion trends. Prepare yourself for the exciting, competitive and multi-faceted world of fashion!
Total Duration: 6 Semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 1,770 Hours
Tuition fee: 9,636.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
After completing the Fashion Marketing E-learning program, you
will have earned your diploma from LaSalle College, and gain
access to the following fields of employment:
Purchase, sale, promotion, and distribution of fashion
- Predicting styles & trends
- Evaluating target clientele needs
- Managing communication
- Managing marketing strategies
Fashion Marketing- Buyer's Profile