In 2006, Montreal was appointed UNESCO City of Design due to the increase in creative companies re-locating to Montreal. This being said, the Graphic Design program at Inter-Dec College, a member of the LCI Education network, offers students professional level facilities, qualified teachers whom currently work in the industry and a hands-on education helping the students master the necessary skills needed to succeed as a graphic designer.
Total Duration: 3 Semesters (1 year)
Total Hour: 915 Hours
Tuition fee: 8,630 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
As a graduate, you will find work with organizations that specialize in publishing, packaging,advertising and promotions in electronic and printed media.