Spanish has been taught at Bishop’s since 1982. During these years, the curriculum has been constantly growing. All courses are taught in Spanish and fall into language, civilization and culture, linguistics, and literature. Third year courses on Spain and Spanish America alternate on a year-to-year rotation.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 16,375 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Graduates moved on to exciting careers in the following areas:
- Graduate School
- Management and Business
- Public and International Service
- Communications, Media and Journalism
- Human Ressources
- Teaching and Education