With a core curriculum of study, the Hotel Management Technique program opens the doors to a wider array of careers in Quebec, Canada or abroad. This program is unique in Quebec.
This program focuses on the essential knowledge of hotel management. Teachers from the industry provide all the keys to success to enter into the labor market. The program also offers an internship, participation in several events plus practical experience including: service in le
Fuchsia restaurant dining room. Students have the opportunity to interact with professionals during visits, conferences and events. Graduates of this program can pursue university studies.
Degree: Diploma - DEC
Program Language: English / French
Total Duration: 6 semesters (3 years)
Total Hour: 2,850 Hours
Tuition fee: 8,425.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Supervisors of hospitality services.
- Banquet and conference services coordinator.
- Marketing, human resources, and hotel operations coordinator.
Hotel Management Technique