Computer science, the most widespread technology tool of our time, offering the greatest possibilities for research and development, represents the best way to ensure a stable and promising career.
The Information technology programmer-analyst program (AEC) trains students to locate, collect and analyze data on the information processing needs of users; to carry out data modeling and processing using fourth generation software; and to configure network applications.
This programming course students with quality training and prepares them to break quickly into the job market. The program will prepare students for one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCSD (Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++, etc.) and Oracle OCA (SQL,
Total Duration: 4 Semesters (1.5 years)
Total Hour: 1,620 Hours
Tuition fee: 7,712 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to make the most of their skills and work in a number of possible positions:
- Programmer Analyst
- Technical Support
- Analyst and Management-Software Developer
- Technical Maintenance of Computers and their Peripherals
- Database Designer
- Computer Consultant
Information Technology Programmer-Analyst