Computer network professionals research, analyze, and recommend strategies for network architecture. Industries across the career spectrum and around the world depend on computer networking to keep employees connected, and business flowing. This makes it a crucial component of any large company; meaning that the job stance for future network professionals is bright. The AEC in Networking and Technical Support aims to provide you with a gateway into this ever-evolving world of cloud computing and virtualization.
You will learn:
- Introduction to Networking – CompTIA Network +
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Network in Small Scale EnterpriseCisco CCNA (ICND I)
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Network in Medium Scale Enterprise – Cisco CCNA (ICND II)
- Operating Systems MCSA –installing and configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Operating Systems MCSA –administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Operating System –Linux system administration
- Introduction to Virtualization and Cloud-Based Networking –VMware
Total Duration: 12 months
Tuition fee: C$ 13,500 / Year
Application Fee: C$ 250
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- One (1) year of full-time employment or experience working with networks or CompTIA A+ (prerequisite training also available)
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results
- Your educational documents (transcript/ diploma /secondary education)
- Passport copies (ID Page)
- Birth certificate
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results (a minimum overall band score of 6.5 is required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic (NOT the general IELTS test.*)- Please check the Admission section for the language examination waivers.
- Application form
- Resume /work experience
This important stage can be done either by yourself or by an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English.
- Network Admin
- Network Technician
- Help Desk Analyst
- Technical Support Representative
- System Administrator
Networking and Technical Support: Administration and Security