In the study of philosophy and the philosophical tradition, students enter into a conversation with some of history’s greatest minds. This is, in itself, a tremendously enriching experience. But it pays the even greater dividend of helping us shape our views on such fundamental issues as love and friendship, art and science, justice and community, politics and religion, meaning itself.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 16,373.4 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Study with Professors who develop their research programs and interests with you in the classroom and for whom, accordingly, student input is of paramount importance.
- Work closely with other students seriously engaged in developing their own philosophical projects.
- Take courses featuring study of very challenging primary sources framed in discussion, collegial problem-solving and engaged conversation.