Physics is often regarded as the cornerstone of the Natural Sciences. It involves the study of the interaction of matter and energy on the most fundamental levels and has been very successful in revealing many of nature’s most profound secrets. It encompasses a diverse range of disciplines including astrophysics, electronics, particle physics, and solid state physics.
Total Duration: 8 Semesters (4 years)
Tuition fee: 18,300 C$/ Year
Application Fee: 100 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma with Minimum CGPA 75%
Proof of English proficiency (Minimum IELTS overall band score: 6.5 - TOEFL IBT: 90)
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-term course grades if available
- Copy of personal identification document(s).
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
Why study Physics and Astronomy at Bishop’s University?
The department offers some unparalleled advantages to its students. These include:
- Very Small Classes at the Upper Year Levels
- Stimulating Environment that is Conducive to Learning
- Research Employment during the Summers
- Job Opportunities as Course Markers, Teaching Assistants and Tutors
- Generous Undergraduate Scholarships
Physics and Astronomy