A quality environment to learn how to take the picture, compose the image and touch-up the photos. The skills and techniques learned during the training provide our students with the possibility of becoming a photographer, a publicity photographer or a photojournalist. The equipment and software used at Inter-Dec College are up to par with the industry standards, ensuring that students will make a smooth transition into the industry.
Total Duration: 3 Semesters (1 year)
Total Hour: 1,020 Hours
Tuition fee: 7,707 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
- Modern photography uses digital formats to capture images of people, events, moments, materials and products. Through color play, lighting, shadow, reflection and angles, photographers evoke emotion via their work.
- Photographers are employed by studios, companies, publications and institutions. They often work as freelancers, giving them a flexible schedule, and even have their own studio.
Professional Creative Photography