This intensive AEC course is one of the most sought after in the programming community. It has been
designed to equip you with programming knowledge about various mobile and web platforms.
Programmers typically write, modify, integrate, and test computer code for internet-based web applications and mobile applications. The primary objective is to study an organization’s business needs and design information systems solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
You will learn:
- PHP 5.6., ORM, Laravel PHP framework
- MYSQL database, Model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, Node.js, XML, JSON, Web services
- AngularJS, Cordova and ngCordova, Ionic, Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Cloud Computing Services, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB.
Total Duration: 12 months
Tuition fee: C$ 13,500 / Year
Application Fee: C$ 250
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- The prerequisite course of the logic of programming is required before starting the program
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results
- Your educational documents (transcript/ diploma /secondary education)
- Passport copies (ID Page)
- Birth certificate
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results (a minimum overall band score of 6.5 is required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic (NOT the general IELTS test.*)- Please check the Admission section for the language examination waivers.
- Application form
- Resume /work experience
This important stage can be done either by yourself or by an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English.
- Programmer analysts, web developers
- Enterprise web developers
- Mobile application developer
- Mobile interface developer
- Website designer/developer
Programming for Mobile Technologies – Web App Development