Montreal College’s Supply Chain Management program provides you with a solid foundation in both business and global supply chain issues. The SCM program is delivered with the integration of ERP technology, (SAP) in the program, giving you the technical skills needed to integrate technology into business processes. The program adds to your previous experience and education. Students learn to research and analyze the marketplace, develop demand forecasts, evaluate suppliers’ capabilities to deliver, utilize technology such as Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing (SAP), develop aggregate and master production plans/schedules, and analyze business processes.
Supply Chain Management students also learn industry-standard theories, methods, and techniques.
You will learn:
- SCM and SAP ERP Concepts & Navigation
- SAP Procurement: Purchasing of Logistic Services
- SAP Inventory Management: Supply and Demand
- SAP Warehouse Management: Reception and Storage
- SAP Invoice and Material Requirement Planning
- SAP Outbound Logistics: International Logistics
Total Duration: 12 months
Tuition fee: C$ 13,500 / Year
Application Fee: C$ 250
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Secondary V or post-secondary education
- One (1) year of full-time employment or experience with logistics, procurement or enterprise resource management systems (prerequisite training also available)
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results
- Your educational documents (transcript/ diploma /secondary education)
- Passport copies (ID Page)
- Birth certificate
- English language proficiency IELTS/TOEFL test results (a minimum overall band score of 6.5 is required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic (NOT the general IELTS test.*)- Please check the Admission section for the language examination waivers.
- Application form
- Resume /work experience
This important stage can be done either by yourself or by an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English.
- ERP Consultant,
- ERP Functional consultants,
- SAP Application Specialist,
- SCM Analyst
SAP Supply Chain Management