Conceived as a response to the growing demands of the business community, the Transportation logistics program (AEC) is designed for students interested in pursuing a rich and dynamic international career in transportation management. The International Transportation Logistics program trains highly-qualified technicians who are versatile, disciplined, very knowledgeable, and capable of resolving problems. Throughout the program, students will learn the steps involved in transportation logistics from A to Z and acquire the knowledge required to work in the industry.
Total Duration: 3 Semesters (1 year)
Total Hour: 975 Hours
Tuition fee: 6,719.50 C$/ Semester
Application Fee: 50 C$
Eighteen (18) years of age or older
High School Diploma (Equivalent to Grade 12)
The language test is required:
- For the Direct Admission: Candidates are required to present a valid IELTS test result with an overall band score of 6.0 with writing skill of 6.5 and other components not below 6.0
- For the Conditional Admission (Pathway): If the candidate doesn't have an IELTS test result or if his/her IELTS test result doesn't meet the requirements of the Direct Admission, he/she can apply at least for six months of English Language Program and pay 50% of the tuition fee to get a conditional admission. Candidates might require to complete a Springboard course for one semester prior to starting their programs.
- Your birth certificate (original or certified copy with the original stamp on your document)
- High school transcripts and High School Diploma from the Ministry of Education of your province/ country
- Copy of university diploma and transcripts, (if any)
- Copy of the ID page of your Passport
- Language test result
This important stage can be done either by yourself or an Immigration Lawyer (or an ICCRC Member). In both ways, STAR can help you out!
Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ): Required
Study Permit: Required
* Note: All documents must be translated in English or French
By the end of this program, graduates will be able to apply their knowledge and skills in positions among the following four categories (including continental and intercontinental transportation):
- Airplane transportation,
- Boat transportation,
- Ground transportation, and
- Train transportation.
There will be a demand for graduates to assume various functions and work in varied environments:
- Customs brokage offices,
- Forwarding agents,
- Commerce companies,
- Consumer product companies and manufacturers (food
- products, mail and messenger services, clothing
- manufacturing, raw materials, engineering, etc.),
- Companies specialized in personal transportation and merchandise transportation, and PME and national and international corporations in various sectors.